Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm making a come back~


Hello Friends,
  It has been quite awhile since I have posted here. I want to apologize first, so I am sorry for just abandoning this blog. I had a lot of things going on when I started this blog and if I am to be 100% honest, I had a full plate and thought I could do it all. Sadly, I could not.

I wanted to keep up with this blog and start creating more but the truth is, this summer was the busiest I have been in many years. It was also the most painful summer I have had. I had a total of 9 birthdays, 1 wedding (renewal of vows), two dance recitals, many doctor appointments and tests, and lots of visitors! I had a week long stay from my one aunt during the summer and then I had another aunt/uncle come stay for nearly two weeks during their summer vacation. I live right off the water down the shore so they just decided to all come to my house this summer for their vacations. Shortly after all my company left, I had another friend fly in from Australia and stayed for two weeks. So needless to say, I really am sorry and thought that I could do everything and when I realized I couldn't, I had to let some things go for awhile. This blog was in that list of things that I had to just put off.

Now I am ready to get back into bringing this blog some awesome new and fun creations!! I am working on researching a good software to help me with videos too! Yes Videos!!!! :)

Stay tuned for a project coming to the blog here. I am happy to get back into crafting and showing you all the wonderful new products that Stampin Up has come out with. You will just LOVE the new Holiday catalogue goodies!!!

If you have stayed here and read this far, THANK you! I hope to motivate and inspire you to create awesome projects for this holiday season!

Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologize - sounds like you had a fun time! Real life definitely takes priority over blogging! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment that you leave! Thank you so much for always making me smile :)
Hugs,
Jo
xox